Spring Town Trampoline Park in Tulsa Oklahoma
Top 5 things people love about this add-on attraction
- 1. Feels like flying
- 2. Dodge Ball
- 3. Basketball Hoops
- 4. Air Bag
- 5. Cool Socks
$5 per person
$5 for a 15 minute jump, socks included.
For safety and sanitation we do require that all jumpers wear ‘gripper socks’ and the socks are included with the price of the jump
These socks may be reused on future visits to Spring Town
All guests are required to purchase a buffet and drink OR a $10 game card, which can be used towards Spring Town, to enter the building and gain access to the Spring Town area.
Individual Spring Town waivers are not necessary for school or church groups. Other groups may be required to provide proof of insurance please contact our Group Sales Department for more information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 918-294-8671
Monday - Thursday:
11AM – 8PM
Game Room stays open until 9:00PMSpringtown Opens at 5PM
11AM – 9PM
Game Room stays open until 10PMSpringtown opens at 5PM
10:30AM – 9PM
Game Room stays open until 10PM
Springtown Opens at 10:30AM
11AM – 8PM
Game Room stays open until 9PM
Springtown Opens at 11AM
Safety is our highest priority because we care about the families that come to our facility. Spring Town Trampoline Park is built to meet or exceed documented guidelines set by the American Society for Testing & Materials. Ages 18 and under must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian 4 and under must be accompanied by someone 18 or older while on the trampolines
Safety is our highest priority because we care about the families that come to our facility. Spring Town Trampoline Park is built to meet or exceed documented guidelines set by the American Society for Testing & Materials.
As a member of the International Association of Trampoline Operators, our management and staff participate in ongoing safety training and stay current on the latest industry advances for trampoline safety. We want to provide fun things to do with family at our facility while also taking every measure possible to promote safety.
We offer a variety of options and events for our jumpers, but we always ask that our patrons jump wisely and within their own ability. Our referees are on site at all times to enforce rules and regulations that are designed to prevent injuries.
All jumpers MUST have a signed liability waiver and release on file prior to trampoline use.
Failure to follow these rules and the Referees’ instructions may result in serious injury.
Socks purchased at the Spring Town desk are the only approved footwear allowed on the trampoline.
- No gum or candy in the jumpers’ mouths.
- No large or loose jewelry, studded belts, key chains, etc.
- Jumpers must have their wristbands on their left wrist and visible while jumping.
- Pockets should be empty (no cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, money, etc.).
- No climbing, grabbing or hanging on pads.
- No standing or jumping on the surface pads.
- Foul or abusive language and fighting will result in removal from property.
- No running will be permitted in the trampoline area.
- Eye wear is prohibited on the Air Bag and dodge ball unless you are wearing sports or reinforced eye wear designed for contact.
- Do not jump if you are feeling ill, under the influence of medication or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Jumpers under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be removed from the trampoline area.
- For their safety, pregnant women and persons with heart, back, neck and / or joint problems are prohibited from jumping on the trampolines in Spring Town.
- Do not sit or lie on the trampolines or pads. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the jumping area.
- Jumpers are separated by size. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- Spring Town is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.
- Personal socks are NOT permitted on trampolines. You must use grip socks purchased from Spring Town.
- Spectators must stay clear of any entrance areas to the courts.
- Jump on trampolines within your existing skill level. Do not attempt to learn new “tricks” or “flips” on Spring Town trampoline courts.
- Jump on Spring Town trampolines at your own risk. Flipping increases the risk of injuries.
- Single flips only on trampolines. NO BACK FLIPS. NO DOUBLE FLIPS. NO GAINER OR ½ FLIPS.
Spring Town is an indoor attraction featuring 8,000 square feet of wall-to-wall trampolines. When you’re looking for fun things to do with your family in Tulsa, This attraction offers gymnastics styled exercise and excitement for every age. We provide safe jumping space for toddlers, teens, adults and all ages in between. All family members can feel great about being physically active while having fun!
Our goal is to provide a family-friendly atmosphere with fun for all ages. Spring Town Trampoline Park in Tulsa is a great way to combine physical activity with family fun. Jumping on an aerobatic trampoline in our expansive arena is a low-impact, high-energy way to be healthy while making memories. Spring Town Trampoline Park in Tulsa is a 8,000 square foot area of indoor trampolines, including our popular “Giant Air Bag.” All participants must have a waiver completed and signed. Minor children must also have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Spring Town Tulsa will be the only indoor trampoline park in the mid-west United States with a floor level trampoline system (Trampoline frames underground) This make for more fun and ease of access for our guests.